Pages

.


What do you think of these solution?

.


Comment on How-To: Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer by Casey and Bridget @ DIY Playbook

DIYplaybook_mason_jar_bathroom_organizer_01

I don’t know about you, but I’m definitely guilty of obsessively collecting containers. Vintage canning jars? Check. Glass storage containers? Check. The peanut butter jar that I emptied last week? Huge check. So, whenever I see a clever jar-incorporating DIY, it speaks right to my glass hoarding heart. Case in point: this mason jar bathroom organizer tutorial from DIY Playbook.

Have you seen this kind of thing before? Probably. This method of rustic-inspired storage certainly isn’t a new idea, but DIY Playbook’s project is a beautifully executed, wonderfully useful example, so I think it bears repeating.

DIYplaybook_mason_jar_bathroom_organizer_02

Beyond the bathroom, this organizer system would also be right at home in the kitchen, in the garage, or in the craft studio. Want to make one? Head over to DIY Playbook to see the full how-to!

[Via Decor Hacks]

No comments:

Post a Comment