Pages

.


What do you think of these solution?

.


Comment on Noise Toy in a Tea Tin by get your ex back

noisetoyteatin.jpg noisetoyteatin2.jpg

I assembled my Noise Toy kit knowing that I wanted to put it in some kind of enclosure, so I made sure to break out all the switches with wires. I found an old tea tin in my father’s shop and he helped me mount the circuit inside. We used a piece of wood to mount the circuit board inside and space the audio jack nearer the center of the lid. The two screws mounting the wood piece sort of look like eyes, and the switches on either side sort of look like ears, if you imagine it as a robot. More photos at my Flickr set.

Related:

Becky Stern is head of wearable electronics at Adafruit Industries. Her personal site: sternlab.org

No comments:

Post a Comment