Pages

.


What do you think of these solution?

.


Comment on Teardrop Camper Trailer by Werner Strama

Teardrop Camper Trailer

Well, I'm new on this point, although I have built a couple of planes, worked as technician of flight and specialty tests on composite structures. I decided to use the 'composite original,' plywood (which is be the cheaper, too), to mount a compact motorhome. All started on a trip to Lake McConaughy Nebraska. We have been attracted by a friend who had a sailboat with the promise of a beautiful Lake with sandy beaches, crystal clear water and a nice campground. Everything was true but the wind, frogs, flies biting huge and a storm of category five massif which we soaked inside the tent. My wife said that she had had with the tent and if I find something else to camp, it was out.

Access to the Internet. I needed something like a popup camper... hmm... looking, looking... Wait, what was that? A camper's tear... hmm, look fresh and a little small... I can do a little different for us three... I may be able to shoot with the car that I have...

Here begins the story:

First of all, with my helpful neighbor (he is a veteran of Craigslist) I found a dilapidated popup camper. The thing towed nice, but (caveat emptor) when I removed the siding to inspect it, it just fell into pieces like a deck of cards. Which made it easy; RIP it and sell the metal to fund part of the new materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment