Pages

.


What do you think of these solution?

.


Commentaire sur cuire le Bacon dans le four par Rick Henderson

Cooking Bacon in the Oven

I prefer to Cook bacon in the oven or on the griddle in a frying pan or skillet. Cooking stove always ends up covering my stove in splashes of grease (and sometimes hit splash my hands - which is not exactly feel good!). I also think that it is painful and slow. It is much less messy to Cook bacon in the oven than on top of the stove. Depending on the size of the Pan you are using you can usually bake all the time instead of just a few pieces at a time. Also, instead of your bacon in a saucepan full of cooking grease, grease cast away the bacon like you cook when you use the method that I will explain here.

This technique was originally published the CRAFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment